The WORKSHOP 270 SWF MIG Welder combines immense power with ultra-smooth arc characteristics. It has been designed for users who need a welder to do medium to heavy fabrication, as well as rural applications. It features 21 position switching, giving you the freedom to precisely dial in your welding settings, and a four geared roller drive unit for consistent smooth wire feeding. The high-quality copper-wound transformer with large cooling fans and motors maximises cooling and machine reliability.
Go to greater heights with the addition of the KT50 Separate Wire Feeder unit which covers you an extra 10 metres, giving you increased maneuverability. It also prevents dust and moisture fouling you wire with its smart enclosed system design meaning no contaminates in your welds.
Single Phase – 240V Power
21 Voltage Steps
- Extra precise welding parameters
- 21 position switching allows precise setting in small increments of welding voltage so the operator can achieve the correct weld penetration.
4 Geared Wire Drive
- for smoother wire feeding
- This machine features a four geared roller drive unit providing the most consistent and smoothest wire feed This also assists with using longer MIG torches.
Separate Wire Feeder
- Adds up to 10M of extra maneuverability
- This machine includes a Separate Wire Feeder unit with the added benefit of being able to remove the wire feeder from the power source up to a distance of 10m This is perfect for workshops when moving a complete machine isn’t an option
Built to last
Designed and manufactured with the best quality components for increased durability and reliability. Workshop series machines feature Copper wound transformer and smoothing choke, large 250mm cooling fan with enclosed motor, to maximise cooling for high duty cycle operation.